Almond Chocolate Truffle Bites
Serves 10 to 15 truffles
Prep Time 25 min
Cook Time 15 min
- 1 cup of dates, pitted and soaked
- 2 cups raw almonds (I prefer sprouted)
- 3 Tbsp Black Magic Latte
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Flakey sea salt
With you, every step of the way
- Pit and soak dates.
- In a food processor, combine dates, almonds, black magic latte mix, and maple syrup.
- Pulse until the almonds are broken down but still a little bit crunchy.
- Form into balls of the desired size (makes 10-15 depending on size).
- Place in fridge to set while you melt chocolate.
- Melt chocolate with a little coconut oil using a microwave or double boiler.
- Dip bites into chocolate and top with flakey salt.
- Place back in the fridge so the chocolate can harden.
- Enjoy! Store in the fridge for up to a week.