Serves 4 to 5
Prep Time 10 min
Chill Time 1 to 2 hours
- 2 cups canned, full-fat coconut milk (1 can)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp moody blue latte
With you, every step of the way
- Whisk together the contents of coconut milk so that cream and liquid combine together.
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, maple syrup, blueberries, pink salt, vanilla extract and moody blue latte.
- Blend well.
- Pour the blended mixture into silicon ice cube trays. Silicon makes it easier to pop them out.
- Freeze overnight.
- Place ice cubes into a blender. Be careful with blending, you may need to let them thaw a bit
- before blending. This should form a thick, ice-cream-like consistency.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe baking dish and freeze for another 1-2 hours, stirring halfway through.
- Serve immediately and keep leftovers in the freezer.