Superfood Yogurt Bark
Prep Time 10 min
Chill Time 3 h
- 2 cups non-dairy yogurt (I used coconut)
- 1/2 Tbsp Plant Greens Latte
- 1/2 Tbsp Beauty Bomb
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Toppings: banana, dried blueberries, popped quinoa, granola, cacao nibs (you can add anything)
With you, every step of the way
- Line a freezer-safe baking tray with parchment paper
- In a mixing bowl, stir together 1 cup of yogurt with the latte mix and 2 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- In another mixing bowl, do the same with the other latte mix.
- Spread the yogurt mixes onto parchment paper.
- Spread out with a spatula until even.
- Top with fruit, crunchies, and whatever you’d like.
- Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Break apart and enjoy.
- Store in the freezer covered.