You get these 5 synergistic functional plant supplemental foods that helps fill the holes in your holey diet……with a little sweetness. But NO added sugars.
(Because the good kind of skin care is the kind you eat!)
The moringa tree is a tree found in many parts of the world, but it originated in South Asia.Its leaves and seeds are repeatedly shown in research studies for:
Moringa – the multifunctional meal supplement.
- Providing plant-based antioxidant properties, which helps support, and maintain healthy skin cells against many of your concerns for your complexion.
- Helping to keep moisture in the skin cells in your complexion (hydrates, plumps).
- Water, by itself, is amazing for your face!
It can be called “the universal solvent,” because it can dissolve a lot of dirt, grime, and also many chemicals and pollutants.
- Has more than 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants.
- Has triple the amount of vitamin C than an orange.
- Has more beta-carotene than carrots.
- Has more iron than spinach.
- Has more calcium than milk.
- Has more potassium than bananas.
- Has more fiber than oats.
- You complexion will get phytonutrients called betalains, which are antioxidants. It’s absolutely fantastic for supporting healthy skin during times of stress, wacky hormones, being under the hot sun, and having a holey diet.
- You also get a supplement of potassium, folate, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, calcium, vitamins A, B, and C.
These beauties grow on trees alongside flooded rivers in the Amazon rainforest in Brazil and Peru.
- Gives your complexion plant compounds that helps promote a healthier complexion with less damaging effects to your skin during times of occasional stress, and anxiety, premature aging, being under the sun, and having a holey diet.
- Gives you a dose of vitamin C and linoleic acid (vitamin F) that your face may desperately need.
- Hydrating and plumping, this berry has pectin, tannins, flavonoids, and carotenoids.
Here’s a pretty rosey bulb from the rose plant that remains after the petals fall off.
- Has the necessary bioflavonoids such as quercetin, rutin and hesperidin.
- Has carotenoids like beta-carotene, lycopene, beta-cryptoxanthin, rubixanthin, zeaxanthin and lutein.
- Did you know that rosehips are also used in many higher-quality skincare oils?
- A nutritious berry that comes from the acai palm plant native to South and Central America.
- It is small and deep purple in color with a flavor profile of berries and chocolate - though not very sweet.
- Acai gives you more antioxidants than red grapes.
- Has amino acids to help build the building blocks of protein in your face.
- Has essential fatty acids (like olive oil).
- Has omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, because they act like building blocks in the skin cells.
You’ll try anything once, so…
Try it Now
Free shipping in the U.S.A. ??? day money back guarantee.
We also add a little agave inulin which is a low glycemic sweetener that has a neutral, mildly sweet flavor. We use less than 1%.
Try the taste! Scroll back up to let us know where to send you a bag to taste for yourself.
The Good Kind of Skin Care is the Kind You Eat!
- Heathier facial and neck aging.
- *Reduces signs of redness, spots, etc.
- * Supports healthy skin for both oily and dry skin.
- Helps give the appearance of smoother, plumper skin.
- Helps boost collagen (protein in the skin) making lines less noticeable.*
If occasional stress has you by the throat, tell yourself this one sentence to help loosen its grip, that will also help your skin at the same time.
For many of you, your occasional stress – and your overall bad feelings – affects your complexion. That, in turn, affects how you feel about yourself.
And around and around we go!
How you react to things and people is what causes the stress. So, tell yourself this one sentence to help you start to feel better:
It’s not the stress in itself that messes me up, it’s how I react to it.
And change your thoughts – replace the negative with the positive – because stress is just a state of mind anyway.
If you have bad thoughts, you are going to have a tough time in life…
You’ll try anything once, so give Beauty Bomb a try.
You have to be curious.
Remember: When you look good, you feel good, and then you do good in life!
Beauty Bomb mixes in with your favorite beverage, or just water.
It’s also the bomb! You can add it in anything. From breakfast cereals and oatmeal, to smoothies, lattes, sauces, pastas and desserts.
Try it Now
Free shipping in the U.S.A.
30 day money back guarantee.
We want to thank each and every one of you for trying Beauty Bomb plants.
Let us know how well it works for you, too. We want to know your opinion.
I was surprised. My skin is clearer and I just feel better. The best part is that I dont have to waste money on stuff full of junk... its organic and full of good vitamins for my body too. But, I wish it was a little sweeter.
Love the flavor. It is so original - never had anything like it.
I mix a spoonful with yogurt and fruit. Makes a great smoothie. The flavor mixes well with strawberries and blueberries. Yummie!
My new, better habit... I like these products for more than one reason. I'm excited to try the other flavors soon.
TASTE - If you use the recommended serving size it has a delicate taste, I use 1.5 or 2x regular serving for a bolder taste to suit my palate.
USAGE - After a workout, I add a teaspoon of Beauty Bomb Latte to my almond milk with protein blender bottle over ice, its delicious. To replace my coffee habit early in the morning, I use Plant Greens Detox Latte hot with almond or oat milk. Be sure its hot enough and stir vigorously to mix well.
INGREDIENTS - With only a handful of ingredients, you won't find any fillers/additives in this mix. The quality ingredients to me says this product is purposeful and pure.
COST - This is less expensive than my former coffee habit. I can enjoy this product for an entire month for about the same cost of 1 week's worth of coffee at a nearby cafe.